top of page


Here you will find a continuously updated and supplemented overview of architecturally interesting objects that are accessible to the public (partly via  guided tours). For each location you will find a short description and a link to the respective website.

Art & Style - ehemaliges Boulevardtheater Annahof , Wien

The building was constructed according to the plans of F. Fellner and H. Helmer as a restoration and residential building. In 1909/10, a theatre was installed in the basement, which for decades was the home of Viennese cabaret and was later used as a bar, club and discotheque.

After the acquisition of the house by Art&Style in 2008, the theatre was extensively renovated and restored. Viewing during business hours. Guided tours on request.

Villa Wagner I, Wien

The villa, built by Otto Wagner in the years 1886-1888, was originally used by him and his family as a summer residence until 1911, and later (with extended side wings) as their main residence. After an eventful history, the representative house currently houses the ERNST FUCHS MUSEUM. Guided tours by appointment.

Looshaus am Kreuzberg, Payerbach, Niederösterreich

As one of his last major commissions, Adolf Loos planned the country house for the factory owner Paul Khuner and his family in 1930.  After the early death of the builder in 1932, the house served as a guest house and recreation home for several companies. The building and the rooms are still largely preserved in their original state and can currently be experienced as a restaurant and hotel.

Stadtpalais Liechtenstein, Wien

The city palace of the Liechtenstein family, completed in 1705, is considered the initial work of the High Baroque in Vienna. After extensive renovation, the rooms and the Biedermeier Collection have been open to visitors on guided tours since 2013.

Villa Paulick, Seewalchen, Oberösterreich

The Villa Paulick is a historic summer villa in Seewalchen on the Attersee and is a listed building. It was built in 1877 by order of the k&k court carpenter Friedrich Paulick and served for many years as a summer residence for his family and numerous guests. The main building as well as the garden and outbuildings convey the flair of the lifestyle around 1900 and are still largely preserved in their original state. Some rooms of the villa are still privately rented out during the summer months in continuation of the tradition. Guided tours are only offered in summer. 

Paneum - Wunderkammer des Brotes, Asten, Oberösterreich

The Paneum is a remarkable building in several respects: the upper, "floating" part of the building houses a fascinating collection of various art and cultural objects related to the theme of bread and is completely accessible from the centre by a spiral steel staircase. The lower, cuboid base serves as foyer and event room. The floating, so-called "cloud ship" consists of a self-supporting wooden shell construction made of prefabricated, interlocking glued laminated timber, which is clad on the outside with stainless steel shingles but remains visible in the interior. Architecture: COOP HIMMELB(L)AU. Own architectural guided tours are in planning.  

Loos-Räume der Wienbibliothek, Wien

This former apartment of the Boskovits family, located in Bartensteingasse, houses the music collection of the Vienna Library as well as the original furnishings originally designed by Adolf Loos in 1907. The apartment can be visited during the opening hours of the exhibition. Guided tours of the premises and the extraordinary history of the Loos Rooms are also offered.

Arnulf Rainer Museum, Baden, Niederösterreich

The ARNULF RAINER MUSEUM in the historic bathhouse "Frauenbad" combines classicism with contemporary museum architecture. Opened in 1821 as the "Frauenbad", the building was converted into a museum in 2009, incorporating the original interior design. Once a month an architecture tour organized by the museum takes place.

DOMENIG Steinhaus, Steindorf, Kärnten

The so-called stone house of Günther Domenig on Lake Ossiachersee is probably the most famous work of contemporary Carinthian architecture. 
Architektur Haus Kärnten offers guided tours through this architectural sculpture and provides unique insights into the life and work of Günther Domenig.

Wohnhaus Dellacher, Oberwart, Burgenland

The house was planned in 1964 by architect Raimund Abraham for his East Tyrolean school friend and photographer Max Dellacher. Together with the local architect Rudolf Schober, Dellacher was subsequently very involved in the further planning and realisation of the house and designed parts of the original interior decoration, which still exists today. The sculptural, white-painted house is situated away from the village of Oberwart in Burgenland.  After the listed house had been empty for many years, it was completely renovated by the new owner in 2016.

Museum Liaunig, Neuhaus, Kärnten

Designed by the "querkraft" team of architects and opened in 2008, the museum houses the collections of industrialist Herbert Liaunig. The building, which is largely underground, was awarded the Austrian Museum Prize and is already a listed building. A building culture guide is available in the museum shop.

Please reload

bottom of page